Go to Manage Phone System -> Time conditions.
You can create custom time based routing for incoming calls. For example, if you want the call to go to an IVR during office hours, and go to a voicemail during weekends, click on “Create New Time Condition”, and fill in the time for each day.
To Create a Time Group, Enter the "Time Group Name" and select your Time Zone. Click on "Create New Time Group".
To create a new Time Condition for your office, select "Add Time Condition".
Here, enter the details for the new time condition like :
- 1.Time : The Start and Stop time of this time condition.
- 2.Week Day : The week days from Monday to Sunday when you want this time condition to apply.
- 3.Month Day : The Month day or the dates when you want the time condition to be active.
- 4.Month : The Months when the time condition will be active.
- 5.Destination Type : You can choose a destination type from Direct to VM, Extension, Fax, Group, etc.
- 6.Destination : You can specify the destination by choosing from this drop down menu.
Click on Save Changes to save your Time Condition.
Follow this link to Activate or Deactivate a time condition directly from your IP Phone.