Sending eFax using email
- Log in to your Registered email account.
- For example, if you want to send the fax on the number 19492690449 from 19499300360(Your fax number) then you need to type [email protected] (Make sure you enter number in 11 digit format 1xxxxxxxxxx)
- Write down the Subject which you want to show on the cover Page
- In the email body, you can write the message.
- Attached the document which you want to Fax out and then click on send.
Here is an example where I am using the email (which I allowed in previous step to send outgoing eFax) & the number 19499300360 for sending a fax to number 19492690449. I have attached a PDF file named as Fax Attachment File.pdf in this example.
Avoid using long signatures or graphics in signature while sending fax from email.