This document is designed to help you understand how you can control a phone call using the application built in your system in your preferred programming language.
Before you proceed with the Cebod Telecom developers kit you will need the following:
- A Phone number from Cebod Telecom: You can purchase the phone number from account dashboard
- A web URL on your end: This URL will be used by Cebod Telecom to make a connection.
How Cebod Telecom voice platform communicates with your application?
As soon as the call hits the Cebod Telecom network, Cebod Telecom will make either get or post a request to the web URL that is identified by you.
- GET: We will pass the call-related information in the URL.
- POST: We will submit the call-related information in a form.
Introduction to didML?
didML is an acronym for Cebod Telecom Markup Language. didML defines a set of rules for encoding phone calls. You can use the programming language of your choice and by following instructions as laid by didML you can initiate and control Calls in real-time.
Here is how it works:-
- Cebod Telecom looks for instructions from example.com/call.php
- Your web server will respond with the set of instructions that the phone system will execute. It will communicate with the user as the user responds to prompts by pressing keys on the phone.
- Example didML Code
An example of a didML code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>