Android Mobile App
Cebod Telecom mobile dialer app allows you to use your business VOIP phone number on your mobile phone. Cebod Telecom helps you to communicate anywhere, no matter what network or device you have it on.
Once the app is installed on your Android phone, open the application.
After you open the app, it will ask for the user credentials ie. Username, Company Number & Password.
Please enter your credentials and you will be logged in to the application.
Username: Extension number. Company Number: Extension's caller id or your main number. Password: Web password for the extension.
Once you are logged in, here is what you can do with the app.
- 1.History: This will show your recent call history (incoming, outgoing, and missed calls).
- 2.Contacts: This will show your saved contacts.
- 3.Dialpad: You can simply type and dial a number
- 4.Chat: You can view/send/receive SMS/MMS.
- 5.: Extension number and registration status. (The dot will be green if the extension is registered)
- 6.Missed: History of all missed calls.
- 7.Call History: All incoming/outgoing call history
- 8.: More settings and options.
Last modified 8mo ago