Apple IOS Mobile App
Cebod Telecom mobile dialer app allows you to use your business VOIP phone number on your mobile phone. Cebod Telecom helps you to communicate anywhere, no matter what network or device you have it on.
Once the app is installed on your iPhone, open the application.
After you open the app, it will ask for the user credentials ie. Username & Password.
App Login Page
Please enter your credentials and you will be logged in to the application.
Once you are logged in, here is what you can do with the app.
Dialpad: You can simply type and dial a number
- 1.Recent: This will show your recent call history (incoming, outgoing, and missed calls).
- 2.Contacts: This will show your saved contacts.
- 3.DND: Toggle this option to turn DND ON/OFF.
- 4.: Pressing this icon will take you to the settings and more options.
Below are the details of new options in the top to bottom order.
- Extension number and registration status. (The dot will be green if the extension is registered)
- Account status and toggle to turn it on/off.
- DND status and toggle to turn it on/off.
- Home will take you to the dialer home screen.
- Settings will take you to the advanced setting page.
- About will provide information for the app.
- One Touch Voicemail will take you to your voicemail box without dialing your voicemail box number.
- Logout will unregister the user/extension. (You will need to enter your credential next time you log in).
- Exit will close the app without logging out.
- Version will show the current version number of the app.